2 self-catering cottages in Ullapool
- A choice of 2 Holiday Cottages
- Both sleep 4 people
- Centrally located in the village of Ullapool in the North West Highlands of Scotland
- Located in some of the least spoiled wilderness of Europe
- Surrounded by some outstanding wildlife, hills, mountains, beaches and walks
- Great base for exploring the highlands or just getting away from everything
- Pets welcome if they are well behaved and bring their own beds.
- Both cottages are non-smoking.
Seaforth Road Cottages offer visitors a choice of two self-catering cottages (Seaforth Cottage and Number 10 Cottage) in the heart of Ullapool, a beautiful village on the north west coast of the highlands of Scotland.
Both cottages are well presented and offer visitors a base to explore the region or simply to get away from it all in a tranquil village set in some of the most stunning landscape in the world.
Take a look around our site for further information on both properties. To learn a little of what the village and the area has to offer you please visit ullapool.com.
Please let us know if we can help or advise you on your holiday plans.