Number 10 Cottage Ullapool is situated in the heart of the village, just a short level walk from the harbour, shops and a variety of excellent restaurants, cafes and pubs.
The cottage is semi-detached with its own parking area for 2 cars and a large enclosed grass garden.
Completely self-contained it is furnished in a traditional style and the accommodation is all on one level with front door entrance into a small porch leading into the hallway and a large patio area at the front of the property.
The spacious sitting room has a bay window, electric fire, colour TV and a dining table and chairs. Wifi is available.
The kitchen is compact with modern units. It’s well equipped with a cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
There is a back door to the clothes drying area in the rear small yard.
The accommodation has 1 double bedroom with wash hand basin, and 1 twin room and a modern bathroom with overbath shower + heated towel rail.
Number 10 Summary
- Central location in Ullapool village
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps 4
- Parking for 2 cars
- All bed linen and towels are provided
- Well-behaved pets with their own beds are very welcome
- As the cottage is all on one level it may suit people with walking difficulties
- The cottage has oil fired central heating, which provides hot water. The electricity is on a coin meter, normal usage £3 to £5 per week
Reservations may be confirmed with £100 deposit per week.
Cheques made payable to Jack Ford or BACS payment to:
Sort Code: 83 28 01
Account No. 00627881
Balance to be paid 4 weeks before holiday date