The cottage is semi-detached with its own parking area for 2 cars and a large lawned and safely enclosed garden. It is completely self-contained and furnished in a light, modern and comfortable style. The accommodation is all on one level with a front door entrance into a large porch leading into the hallway.
The cosy sitting room has wifi, a colour tv, FreeSat, DVD and radio/cd player and is divided from the fitted kitchen by a breakfast bar. The kitchen is modern and well-equipped with a cooker, microwave, fridge and washing machine. There is a clothes drying area in the garden. The sitting room has French doors onto the patio.
The two modern bedrooms each have a double and a single bed and a colour television. The attractive bathroom has an over-bath shower, heated towel rail and underfloor heating.
Seaforth Cottage Summary
- Central location in Ullapool village
- 2 bedrooms
- Parking for 2 cars
- All bed linen and towels are provided
- Well-behaved pets with their own beds are very welcome
- As the cottage is all on one level it may suit people with walking difficulties
- The Cottage is available for booking all year
- Electric heaters in all rooms and electricity is on a coin meter – normally between £5 and £10 per week
Reservations may be confirmed with £100 deposit per week.
Cheques made payable to Angela Ford or BACS payment to:
Sort Code: 83 28 01
Account No. 00139348
Balance to be paid 4 weeks before holiday date